Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Baby turns 4!

So baby may not be much of a baby anymore but she will always be my little baby! My girl celebrated her 4th birthday surrounded by famil (inlaws and two of her Aunties came in town) and a gaggle of friends.
Please come in and be our guest! I set to decorating before inlaws came at 11pm but after kids were done. We love decorating and surprising them in the morning!
Dining room
Our presents wrapped up for the birthday girl


The table set up the night before
Our yummy treats for the kids
Entry table with noise makers, chocolates for the I laws and individual cup cakes for each little visitor to take home. I hate crap bags, you know the ones filled with junk toys and bad $1 store candy. I think this made for a great alternative. Treat boxes are from Hobby Lobby
We all had so much fun and we just kept it her little friends and what family traveled down. Very low key. We end the night with Popeye's and even more cupcakes!
At the end of night my hew 4yr old was ready for bed and fell a sleeping looking at a new book from our neighbor :) May you never grow old my sweet bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment