Monday, January 3, 2011

Being Lazy and Working Out

Today was amazing! My husband surprised us early in the morning by tip toeing into the house to surprise us. I woke up because I heard someone roaming around and I so shocked to see him J I knew the date was coming up but not exactly when. He gave the kids little kisses since they were still sleeping as we just hung out till they woke catching up on all the photos we both had of what the last couple months had been.

Jake FREAKED out when he saw his Daddy! He went into our room to get me up and going like usual and the look on his face was priceless. He let out a big “Daddy!!!!” yell and jumped right on Daddy’s chest J
Charlie had a different approach. She is such a lover and sweetie but she was still like who is holding me???? She was only 6 months when Daddy left so we have to cut her some slack ;)

The rest of the day we just spent hanging out and I cooked and amazing turkey dinner with all the fixings and we opened presents since Santa was waiting for Daddy before he came by. Odd as it may sound I feel just completely relaxed since my husband has been home. He brings calmness to everyone around him and I just love it because I bring the chaos ;)

Got my workout in after the kids went to sleep. I ran for 20 minutes, did 500 crunches, and 250 squats! I don’t think I’ve done a squat since high school gym. Thankfully that was only a couple years ago but still far to long ago. My goal is to get a workout like this in the morning and the evening. Can’t wait to see those pounds start to just come right off.

No comments:

Post a Comment