Sunday, January 30, 2011

The future and EAS

These last couple weeks have been a whirl wind. While I promised at the start of 2011 to write on here daily I have failed miserably. Not because I don’t have things to say believe me I have plenty. I wish to write of happy things and crafts and lately I’ve just been down. As the date to EASing out the marine corps comes ever closer to my husband I feel lost. I know that God will not just let us fall down because we have two adorable children to support and two precious puppies.

The lack of plan and only a general direction to shoot for has me waning. I’m a planner always have been, I slowly have stopped planning as I became more of a military wife. Semper Gumby right? Well as EAS starts looming it’s big ugly head closer I feel more like a dried out Gumby.

Hopefully soon things will start looking up.

The kids are doing great. Our 3yr old self proclaimed Bumblebee (from transformers) is keeping us wildly entertained with all the new things he is doing. His speech is getting better every day. I decided to set aside time each morning right when he wakes up to work on pronouncing different words and the improvement has been dramatic. He’s such a quiet guy that prying words out of him is difficult but we love out little bumblebee

Hurricane Charlie is the complete opposite of her brother. She has a scream that peels paper but the cutest and sweetest look on her face as she screams that you can’t help but smile. She has 6 teeth in now! Still very little hair but our princess is almost one. I’ll be posting up details of her birthday as it gets closer.

That’s all for now. Please forgive me for not written. My mind is such a mess but maybe forcing myself to write everyday will help me to figure everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment