Friday, January 3, 2014

Reddit Gifts




I'm sure may have heard of Reddit or Reddit gifts before but it really is good fun and you should join if you haven't already.

Your matched to a Secret person and they have info that you provide. Gifts are themedlike Halloween, zombid, nfl, secret Santa. I had such a great time shopping for my person in Secret Santa and letting them have things that fit what they loved.




I recieved a Doctor Who cookbook. Its interesting and has food that my kids will definetly eat dressed up in fun ways. I've only watched a few episodes so far thanks to hearing about Dr. Who through all the Reddit addicts. How I have missed watching this show for so long is beyond me. I love British shows and sci-fi so really how I never heard of the Doctor is beyond me.

Anyways if you haven't joined give it a go. The do international exchanges also. How fun to be able to recieve things from other countries!

Reddit gifts y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment