Saturday, February 12, 2011

3 am blogging

My head is swamped with thoughts right now. I can't even contemplate sleeping so blogging it is to cloud my mind with other thoughts. Yesterday Justin and me found an amazing thrift store on base! Oh where have you been hiding from me?????

Here is everything we bought for $13.50!!! Can you believe it? I can't! =]
So what is all in there? Well I consider these a steal b/c I'm an as is person. Being that way I prefer to only buy items that look new. Thrift shopping allows me to be picky where I otherwise couldn't be. If the women's shirts are all $2 why buy the walmart brand when I can get Ralph Lauren, Patagonia, j. jill, etc for the same price? Back to the items



  1. 9 Tonka vehicles + 2 tonka rd signs. These vehicles sell for $4.99ea at walmart and target

  2. A Brand new Large Whoozit! Both my kiddos have loved there whoozit items. This is by far the nicest "used" Manhattan toy I have found thrifting locally. It looks brand new!!!

  3. 2 electronic play phones

  4. Brand New Winnie the Pooh Happy Birthday to You Book

  5. Sesame Street Dictionary

  6. Puma Cosmetic/Wristlet/Pouch

  7. Bundle of fabric

  8. Baby Einstein Discovery Dragon

  9. Lamaze Octivity - This toy was the number 1 hit with both of my children, whoozit was no2 to this one. They are pricey but worth every penny. My kids played from birth til about 2 with this one!

  10. 12 rattles and teethers

  11. Edushape sensory ball ~ The little man had to have this ball to add to his collection. For .25 what's a parent to do :)

  12. 2 infantino animals the ones that vibrate

  13. noise maker manipulator

  14. NIP My vacation book for kids

  15. 3 bath toys.

  16. sz 13 Italian Leather dress shoes! These were $2!!!! I about died when I found them. It is much harder than you think to find size 13 shoes of any kind let alone nice ones not to mention at $2!!!! They fit Mr. Right perfectly. He wasn't too jazzed about them at first when he tried them on in the store to see if they fit. Cammies and Italian shoes don't mix. Once he got home though and tried them with jeans and slacks I think he got to see all the beauty I saw shoved deep in the back of that shoe pile. :)

I think this about sums it up. Remember I only spent $13.50 on the lot!!! Consider the brands and quality I'm so impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment