Saturday, March 5, 2011

Home is four walls around the right person

We got an extension!!!! I'm so excited. It's just for a couple more months but I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders. We're both so thankful for this.

Justin has continued on with the job search it has been frustrating. I know something will turn up and hopefully it will be something he can make a happy career out of. At the very least something to get us through this huge transition.

I've taken to looking at century21.com whenever he gets job calls to check out the area...haha is it wrong that I do that? =P We definetely won't say no to any job because of the area but I'm so excited to be moving into a new home and hopefully bigger for around the same price our house costs now. Our area has very high prices since it is a military price so it's a supply and demand.

Home is four walls around the right person

I read this quote somewhere not sure who it's by but I LOVE it! No matter if our house is big or small it will be filled with love and the right well persons in my case. I could be without my babies, husband and Macgyver. They are my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment