Saturday, March 31, 2012

New House, New State. FINALLY!!!!


It has been months since my last post for many reasons. Mainly because my laptop had a certain incident with a sweet 3yr old and we have been moving. We spent over two months in a hotel but I am happy to say our 5yr anniversary is just around the corner. We made it all threw together and closer as a family. Now on to the fun stuff. All our house hunting and arguing with the banks has paid off. Our other house is refinanced for nearly $400 less a month and our our new house is gorgeous.
It's a little intimidating. Neither my husband or I ever thought we would have such a large home. It is 5bd, 3ba. I know many people out there have larger homes but to us this is big. When we first got married we lived in a 230 sqft studio on the back of a split level house and months later welcomed our first baby into our tiny home. Life is wild and we feel so thankful to God for what he is doing in our life.
Stay tune for photo tour. We have lots of upgrades, projects and things in the work so I hope you stick around.

2 comments: