Friday, July 9, 2010

The Beginnings

Hello! Welcome to A Bird Loves Her Nest. My name is Robin and I LOVE my nest. I have been "haunting" garage sales for years. I love antiques with a passion. Since my husband and I had a sweet little boy, almost 3 years ago, I have turned my thrifty ways into cover our baby expenses. Whether is be finding 304ct of *sealed* huggies 1-2 diapers for only $5, finding decorating, and everything nest. Hope you enjoying visting and check back soon.

To shorten things up from now on these will be how I refer to my little family in the blog.
amazing freebies, or making it myself. My husband has been amazed that I have continued to do so after our last addition to the family, a smiling baby girl that completes us all. With much nudging from my ever encouraging husband I've decided to take things a few steps further and really see just how well I can do. I plan on writing about my amazing deals and steals, projects,

No comments:

Post a Comment