Monday, November 3, 2014

Day 3 of Thankfulness: My In-laws

My wonderful, god fearing In-laws!
I love that these two raised my wonderful husband and his 10 siblings!!
They are so encouraging, supportive and just make life wonderful. My Mother in-law is always willing to talk and pray with me, even in the middle of the night!
They are amazing Grandparents to our kids. Always make time for them even if their schedules are full.
With many grandkids and counting, they always make the effort to make each one feel so special. I bet if you asked each grandkid they would all say they were the favorite!
What a wonderful family to have been married into! I was definitely overwhelmed when I first met J's family because I had never met a family with more than 3 kids (no joke and no I don't live under a rock). They embraced me, taught me, and helped us. I just love everything about big families now.
I love my In-laws!

No comments:

Post a Comment