Saturday, November 8, 2014

Day 8 Thankfulness :Our House

I am very thankful for our house. Sure right now our heat is out (It has to be completely replaced) and our dishwasher isn't working but I am thankful to have a house.

I'm thankful for the luxury of my kids having their own rooms. Let alone that we don't all share one room.

I'm thankful we have a grand room for living and entertaining, our first home with a dining room which we use a lot and adore, a guest room for visitors and friend that have lost track of time. :) I'm thankful we have electricity to use those space heaters, we have running water to hand wash those dishes, we have a roof to protect us. I am just thankful!

There are so many that would love to have this house or any house for that matter. I don't take for granted our house ever. I adore it, I love it and love the ones I'm blessed to share it with!

No comments:

Post a Comment