Saturday, October 2, 2010

Frustrations

It seems like lately if it's not one thing, it's another. I thought we were done with the Marine Corps. Now not only are we not done but Mr. Right will be leaving soon and possibly (most likely) re-enlisting.

I sell things only to have the money spent on junk instead of being set aside for our future home down payment. Frustration that I feel is an understatement of how I really feel.

Frustrations selling a gorgeous NWT Bonnie Jean dress on ebay for only 99 cents. My head was literally screaming BOOOOOOOOOOOO with thoughts of I do not want to ship this running through my head. I have not had any luck with Ebay so far.

Feeling lately that I'm just a dreamer with unrealistic dreams. My farmhouse and my wishes for future are to be put aside. Everything is once again on stand still. It's like going across a trapeze wire, making it across to only realize you have a whole other side to go on.

Feeling so down right now. I hate it when Mr. Right leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment