Monday, August 16, 2010

No more diapers!

At least for Jake. He has taken the big task on himself. I've been persauding him to get on the potty for about a year now but this past week he has decided to take off diapers and but new ones on by himself. While this is totally fine, he is doing this after each tiny wee and we're going through a lot of diapers!

I think when a little man can literally change his own diapers, it is time for no more diapers.

We've had a couple wet underpants but nothing terrible *knock on wood*

One of my dear friends told me having two kids both in diapers was easy and not to stress on potty training Jake when I was pregnant with Charlie. I really wish I had not listened to that advice. It sucks! I'm so excited to only have to change Charlie's diapers now.

Don't get me wrong. There are many baby and childhood moments I will miss but changing diapers, especially dirty ones are not something I will miss at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment